Choose one of our yearly plans to save nearly 15%
Macro + Crypto
Macro + Crypto
- We will briefly discuss why we still see the macro backdrop as supportive for further equity gains despite rising worry and anxiety levels by some investors.
- We have had a conservative 2021 S&P 500 OEPS forecast and will be discussing an upgrade to our corporate profit outlook and our year end target level for the index.
- How should one be looking at positioning decisions for the back half of the year — Offense vs Defense, Growth vs. Value, Large vs. Smid, and US vs. The World?
- What sectors (GICS L-1) / sub-industries (GICS L-4) are likely to outperform into year end? Can Tech recover and remain an outperformer? Or should investors be rotating into Staples/HC?
- Brian will highlight some of his top favorable stocks.
Panel of Speakers
Brian Rauscher, CFA
Head of Global Portfolio Strategy and Asset Allocation
Prior to joining FSInsight, Brian spent eight years at Robert W. Baird & Co. as Chief Global Portfolio Strategist. He has also worked on the buy side as the U.S. Equity Strategist at Fortress Investment Group on the Liquid Macro Hedge Fund.
Get in touch
If you have questions about FSInsight or have problems with your account, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We will get back to you quickly and take care of any issues that you may have.
- Office address
150 East 52nd St, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10022