Start your day with the First Word, a detailed note containing must-know data points to keep you informed on key events impacting markets.
What to expect from the First Word
- Tom Lee, our Head of Research, and his team provide updates three times a week on markets and analysis of vital financial headlines.
- We monitor key market events and data and compress all this into an easy-to-read letter that will help you understand moves in the market.
- Whether you are a passive or active investor, this is an essential briefing to start your day the same way banks and hedge funds do
The Intraday Word provides clarity when financial markets have made a move or an event has occurred that, in our judgment, should be addressed in real-time to help our subscribers stay ahead of the curve
What to expect from the Intraday Word
- One of the most unique items our subscription offers is an opportunity to receive real-time, highly actionable market guidance DIRECTLY from Tom Lee as extraordinary market conditions arise.
- When there are rapid developments in the market, such as a highly volatile move, or an exciting inflection point, we like to help our subscribers by providing live commentary with an Intraday Word.
Macro Minute is a short nightly video from our Head of Research, Tom Lee, that encapsulates our market views on the latest events and what’s to come.
What to expect from the Macro Minute
- Tom Lee delivers a short (< 10 minute) video every night from Sunday to Thursday, helping to prepare you for the next trading day.
- Tom will personally walk you through the highlights of our latest macro thoughts regarding recent events, using charts and straight talk to explain his views.
- This is an excellent way for those with limited time to stay on top of the fast-moving and constantly changing financial markets.
⚡ FlashInsights allows our research heads to provide by-the-minute notifications and updates on breaking market news.
What to expect from ⚡ FlashInsights
- ⚡ FlashInsights enables thought leaders at FS Insights to quickly reach out to members via the FS Insight app and website whenever significant events or market movements occur.
- If and when they feel it will be useful, the FS Insight research heads will provide short, pithy observations, insights, and guidance that help members stay informed during the day.
- Members can also opt to receive a post-close summary of each trading day’s ⚡ FlashInsights via e-mail.
This note examines investments based on technical trends and identifies opportunities in price trends and chart patterns
What to expect from Technical Strategy
- Mark Newton, our Head of Technical Strategy, brings in-depth analysis and context on the technical forces impacting markets.
- Using charts and data, Mark studies past prices to predict future price action, while providing tactical opportunities and actionable signals.
- One of our chief goals is to offer technical analysis to retail investors, leveling the playing field and empowering our subscribers with institutional-grade information.
This report monitors the Federal Reserve monetary policy and key speeches that might affect the equity markets
What to expect from Fed Watch
- Fed Watch summarizes how actions by the Federal Reserve drive asset prices and change the macro economic landscape of the USA.
- Fed Watch consolidates statements and relies on many sources to give you superb, timely, and actionable analyses of the world’s most influential central bank.
The US Policy publication provides an update on developments in Washington DC and how they may impact Wall Street and the overall equity market
What to expect from US Policy
- Tom Block, formerly Global Head of Government Relations at JP Morgan, delivers his valuable perspective informed by decades working at the intersection of the political and the financial worlds.
- Worried about taxes? Want to know how potential new laws in Congress may affect your investments? You’ll find answers here.
The Signal from Noise highlights timely market themes and sectors with corresponding stocks, cutting through the day-to-day market “noise” for a distinct perspective.
How To Use Signal From Noise
- Go beyond day-to-day market news and headlines and an in-depth look at key market themes and sectors to obtain a clear view of the whole investment picture.
- No matter your risk profile or time horizon, SFN assists investors to zoom out and stay focused on the principles that matter the most.
In case you missed any of our publications during the week, we have assembled a weekly summary of the most important market events and research for your weekend reading
What to expect from the Weekly Roadmap
- Wall Street Debrief: A summary of the week’s key market events through the lens of our major investment theses.
- View from Tom Lee: Tom Lee speaks directly to investors and highlights key points from his daily notes to summarize the week.
- Technical Strategy: Technical analysis is one area where retail investors may typically have a disadvantage. We try to level the field.
- Fed Watch: A summary and analysis of important events in US Central Banking and their implications for asset prices.
- US Policy: Tom Block provides you with the latest insights from Washington pertinent to financial markets through an insider's lens.
This note provides investors with a myriad of useful metrics to measure the progress of earnings season
What to expect from Earnings Daily
- This can be your ‘one-stop-shop’ for aggregate information on earnings.
- We monitor developments in earnings by tracking earnings growth, sales growth and the magnitude of surprise by sector.