All of our research reports explained to help you navigate the financial markets.
If you happen to have any questions, please contact us and let us know.
Start your day with the First Word, a detailed note containing must-know data points to keep you informed on key events impacting markets.
What to expect from the First Word
- Tom Lee, our Head of Research, and his team provide daily updates on markets and analysis of vital financial headlines.
- We monitor Covid-19, GeoPolitical events, and market data and compress all this into an easy-to-read letter that will help you understand moves in the market.
- Whether you are a passive or active investor, this is an essential briefing to start your day the same way banks and hedge funds do
The Intraday Word provides clarity when financial markets have made a move or an event has occurred that, in our judgment, should be addressed in real-time to help our subscribers stay ahead of the curve
What to expect from the Intraday Word
- One of the most unique items our subscription offers is an opportunity to receive real-time, highly actionable market guidance DIRECTLY from Tom Lee as extraordinary market conditions arise.
- When there are rapid developments in the market, such as a highly volatile move, or an exciting inflection point, we like to help our subscribers by providing live commentary with an Intraday Word.
Wall Street Whispers provides exclusive insight into the most recent commentary and questions posed by top institutional investors
What to expect from Wall Street Whispers
- Our Head of Global Portfolio Strategy, Brian Rauscher, summarizes the interactions and concerns of our institutional clients, whom are some of the most prestigious investors in the world.
- Brian provides the key questions of the week that he is being asked by the investing community along with his responses.
- Wall Street Whispers is a high-level look at markets through the eyes of the most informed and dynamic investors on the Street. It is your chance to hear what is keeping the pros up at night!
Alpha City provides a comprehensive analysis of the equity markets through the wider lens of Global Portfolio Strategy. This includes commentary on international and emerging markets as well as what sectors should outperform the market
What to expect from Alpha City
- Brian’s Earnings Revision Model and Analyst Sentiment Measure are potent tools that many institutional clients rely on to make investment selections. Results have been impressive and durable.
- We want to level the playing field and provide this vital and actionable intelligence directly to our FSInsight subscribers to add value and put them ahead of the crowd.
This report monitors the Federal Reserve monetary policy and key speeches that might affect the equity markets
What to expect from Fed Watch
- Fed Watch summarizes how actions by the Federal Reserve drive asset prices and change the macro economic landscape of the USA.
- Fed Watch consolidates statements and relies on many sources to give you superb, timely, and actionable analyses of the world’s most influential central bank.
The US Policy publication provides an update on developments in Washington DC and how they may impact Wall Street and the overall equity market
What to expect from US Policy
- Tom Block, formerly Global Head of Government Relations at JP Morgan, delivers his valuable perspective informed by decades working at the intersection of the political and the financial worlds.
- Worried about taxes? Want to know how potential new laws in Congress may affect your investments? You’ll find answers here.
In case you missed any of our publications during the week, we have assembled a weekly summary of the most important market events and research for your weekend reading
What to expect from the Weekly Roadmap
- Wall Street Debrief: A summary of the week’s key market events through the lens of our major investment theses.
- View from Tom Lee: Tom Lee speaks directly to investors and highlights key points from his daily notes to summarize the week.
- Technical Strategy: Technical analysis is one area where retail investors may typically have a disadvantage. We try to level the field.
- Fed Watch: A summary and analysis of important events in US Central Banking and their implications for asset prices.
- US Policy: Tom Block provides you with the latest insights from Washington pertinent to financial markets through an insider's lens.
This note provides investors with a myriad of useful metrics to measure the progress of earnings season
What to expect from Earnings Daily
- This can be your ‘one-stop-shop’ for aggregate information on earnings.
- We monitor developments in earnings by tracking earnings growth, sales growth and the magnitude of surprise by sector.