FS Insight’s crypto research empowers you to develop your own investing thesis and take ownership over your future by using digital assets to build generational wealth. After all, ownership is one of the core tenets of crypto.
Our crypto research experts were early adopters and are well-versed in navigating the crypto ecosystem. They fuse scarce insights from this emerging asset class with a diverse range of legacy market experience to create a powerful set of tools and actionable recommendations for both novices and experienced investors. Access to our research enables you to think like a digital assets expert and master the crypto market like a professional.
Each week, the digital assets team extracts signals from the deluge of market noise. Their in-depth market strategy reports include thoughts on market direction, explanations of market events, insights about where major risks might be hiding, and analysisanalyes of where the alpha opportunities in the digital assets market are – a centralized source of actionable information for a broad range of crypto investors.
What to expect from the Crypto Strategy
- Sean Farrell and the rest of the team summarize the week’s most impactful market events and conditions affecting Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the rest of the crypto ecosystem.
- The team aggregates macro, on-chain, derivatives, and qualitative data to provide investors with what they interpret as the most relevant information for that week.
- The weekly often features alpha opportunities beyond large-cap buy-and-hold strategies for investors based on their intimate knowledge of the digital asset ecosystem.
The Crypto Market Update provides rovides daily commentary, technical analysis, a snapshot of key data points, and the most important headlines in crypto curated by our crypto analysts.
What to expect from the Crypto Market Update
- Sean Farrell, Head of Digital Assets, and the rest of the digital assets team provide daily commentary on the most salient stories and metrics coming across their desks that day.
- Mark Newton, Head of Technical Strategy, provides daily technical analysis on the most popular cryptoassets and crypto-related equities.
- The Daily relays critical market data via a digestible dashboard and aggregates top crypto news stories to stay on top of the latest developments in the industry.
DeFi Digest provides institutional-grade research on all things Decentralized Finance, from new product launches, to the latest news and implications, and select opportunistic strategies.
What to expect from Crypto DeFi Digest
- Walter Teng, CFA, and the rest of the team will attempt to breakdown the different broad categories of DeFi, provide color on fund flows between different Layer 1s and DeFi protocols and break down the inner mechanics (and mathematics) of different DeFi subverticals.
- Subscribers can expect to leverage DeFi Digest first as an educational resource to better understand DeFi projects, ultimately crafting their own DeFi strategies suited to their risk appetite. We hope that by providing the tools and insights to navigate this nascent vertical, our subscribers can diversify their strategies within the digital asset space.
Often, the best way to understand where the industry is heading is to follow the money. Funding Friday aims to bring you up to speed on the latest deals in the crypto industry. Our subscribers use this report to discover emerging projects before they reach the mainstream and get up to speed on the latest in crypto capital markets and M&A.
What to expect from Crypto Funding Fridays
- We collect and analyze deal data from countless sources to bring our clients the latest venture deals, token sales, M&A, and capital markets deals for crypto projects and companies.
- The crypto team provides a breakdown of the most active subsectors (NFTs, DeFi, Metaverse, etc.) in the space and the most active investors for the preceding week. It features a “Deal of the Week,’ which is a nod to a transaction we find to be the most integral to the industry for the week.
Crypto Concepts provides investment-grade research through thematic reports on the hottest trends across crypto, discussing where the industry is heading and potential market implications.
What to expect from Crypto Liquid Ventures
- The digital asset team conducts thorough analysis of market size, growth catalysts, industry players, and potential roadblocks of topical crypto subjects to offer readers evergreen market insights.
- The crypto industry is novel and moves at lightning speeds. The team writes reports to address the latest or upcoming crypto “narratives,” to consistently keep members ahead of the curve.
We periodically provide deep dive research reporting on leading protocols, companies, and funds shaping the crypto ecosystem.
What to expect from Deep Research
- The digital assets team provides granular breakdowns on the leading platforms based on technology, market positioning, value propositions, and risks.
- The team often releases reports on emerging crypto funds, providing clients with insight into unique investment strategies and early access to emerging investment opportunities.
Outperform Bitcoin by actively managing one’s exposure to top 200 cryptoassets without taking on additional portfolio risk.
How to Use the Crypto Core Strategy
- To follow along with this strategy, an investor can mirror the proposed allocations to each selected cryptoasset. Subscribers will be notified of changes made to our allocations.
- We will often allocate to stablecoins during periods of reduced exposure to crypto (bear markets). Note that investors should view this element of the portfolio as critical managing risk.
- Visit the tools section of the FSI Crypto Core Strategy to calculate your proposed allocation to this strategy.
- Example: A $10,000 crypto portfolio with 50% allocation to USDC and 50% allocation to BTC will have $5,000 in USDC and $5,000 in BTC.