- What is Blockchain and why is it important?
- Why is there value in Crypto?
- Crypto use cases in government, policy, and crime
- Disintermediation and the future of the banking system
- Evolution of Crypto through the lenses of the research and investment spaces
- Economics and regulation of Crypto
- Institutional integration of Crypto
- Tom's thoughts on Coinbase
- Crypto as a collectible & NFTs
- Central banks & Crypto
- Environment effects of Bitcoin and the truth behind current concerns
- Elon Musk
- What is the productive use case of Bitcoin
Panel of Speakers
Head of Research at Fundstrat Global Advisors and FSInsight
Previously Chief Equity Strategist at J.P. Morgan from 2007 to 2014, top-ranked by Institutional Investor every year since 1998.
Founder & Co-Managing Partner @ Skybridge Capital
In June 2017, Mr. Scaramucci was named the Chief Strategy Officer of the Export-Import (EXIM) Bank and served as the White House Communications Director for a period in July 2017. He was ranked #85 in Worth Magazine’s Power 100: The 100 Most Powerful People in Global Finance.
Co-Founder & Managing Partner @ NewEdge Wealth
Prior to co-founding NewEdge Wealth, Rob was a Managing Director at UBS and Lehman Brothers, and an Executive Director at Morgan Stanley. Rob is a regular on CNBC and has appeared on Fox Business. He has been recognized by both Barron’s and Forbes as a Top 100 Financial Advisor.
Get in touch
If you have questions about FSInsight or have problems with your account, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We will get back to you quickly and take care of any issues that you may have.
- Office address
150 East 52nd St, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10022